2009年8月16日星期日

About Myself

Hi everyone, I'm Timothy! I am 14 years old and currently studying in Overseas Family School.

I came from China. As you might guess, Chinese people don't usually speak English. I came to Singapore three years ago to learn English. I started from SPP level 1 in grade six, and I moved on to mainstream level in grade seven. My biggest problem in English is writing. Besides that, I also need to improve my grammar and spelling.

I love to play piano and have been learning for the past six months. I read a lot of Japanese comics during my spare time.

1 条评论:

  1. hey, your English is good! try to change your profile picture, now it's just a shadow ^^

    English is not my mother tongue too but now I am living far from my country and I need to use it ^^

    Breaking the language barrier makes people get loser...

    Nice to meet you... Keep blogging

    回复删除